The authors of ACDSA 2024 should pay attention to the following:
* Original, previously unpublished papers, and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference, with scientific and technical contributions, are expected.
* All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism through the IEEE CrossCheck system or Turnitin software.
* Papers must be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages including figures for regular papers. If they exceed 6 pages, author must pay extra fee 50 Euro for per paper.
* Papers have to be formatted in the conference proceedings layout on A4 paper according to IEEE Template as follows:
WORD: Microsoft Word Template
LATEX: LaTeX Template
* Authors of accepted papers should upload their final paper in PDF format via the CMT.
* Only accepted and presented papers will be published in the ACDSA 2024 Conference Proceedings which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
Upload your paper here: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ACDSA2024
* Accepted AND presented papers will be published in conference proceeding
* Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore's scope and quality requirements